Monday, April 23, 2012

I couldn't resist

Hi there Blogosphere,

Thought I'd drop by for a quick little chat! I started the third book in the tomorrow series and its just not doing it for me, I want to finish the series though and am therefore persevering. Because of this though I'm having a bit of a reading slow down. So I'll probably skip teaser tuesday and WWW Wednesday's this week because It would be identical to last.

Book depository is having a 10% of everything sale at the moment (bad book depository) I may have ordered 9 books....... Whoops, totally not going to talk about how many books are on my TBR pile. I think this effectively puts me on a book buying ban. I think if I'm going to haul these books I might film it and put it on YouTube.

I'm so excited for the books I brought though. I'm finally going to read Uglies that I've heard so many good things about. I also am getting Will Greyson Will Greyson. I've wanted to read another John Green book since I read the fault in our stars.

I think that's all I have for now. Time to return to my current obsession! Reed Timmer and Storm Chasers ;). Let me know if you would be interested in seeing a filmed IMM for the books I've just brought


Until next time
May the odds be ever in your favor

Manda
(The Glittery Nerd)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...