Monday, May 28, 2012

I promise I'll be back

Hi there blogosphere,

Just posting a quick little update. I haven't forgotten about this blog, I'm still struggling a bit in my reading slump. I am reading again. I am currently reading deadlocked but Charlaine Harris, which If I'm not mistaken is the 12th book in the Sookie Stackhouse series. I'm struggling a bit. It I am trying to read a little bit every night. I'm hoping to get to insurgent next and I know it will help with my reading slump.

I'm hoping to be able to film a book haul really soon. Because despite my current lack of reading, I have not lacked in the buying department. There is also a couple of bookish tag videos I'm thinking of doing. So as soon as I have spare moment I'll sit down and film some.

I promise I will come back!

Until next time
May the odds be ever in your favor

Manda
(The Glittery Nerd)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...