Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm stuck in a reading slump

Hi there blogosphere!

So, i've got myself stuck in a reading slump. I've been reading the third day, the frost my John Marsden. This book is so short and should of been an easy read. Every time I pick it up I just want to put it straight back down. And now I can't seem to find the motivation to pick up another book. This happened to me when I read book 2 in this series. It took the hunger games to get me out of this funk I was in.

In related news the books I ordered from the book depository started to come in this week. I'm hoping that one of these books will be my reading savior. *cough* Insurgent *cough*. Coming home from work and finding book packages make me smile. Checking the website and learning that insurgent hasn't been shipped yet does not.

That's my rant over. Has this happened to anyone? How do you gt out of the reading slump?


Until next time
May the odds be ever in your favor

Manda
(The Glittery Nerd)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...