Sunday, July 22, 2012

Tiny little update

Hi there blogosphere!

So I haven't blogged In a little while. Sorry about that, don't have any other excuse but life got in the way a little. I also haven't made any videos lately.. I'm really slacking off huh! I have case of the flu at the moment so once that clears up I can make some more vids!

I have really been reading much at the moment which is a big part of the problem. I did finish insurgent though. And OMG! I just need to find the book that will fill that void now.

I have books coming from the book depository so I will probably have a haul soon! I know I know I promised I'd stop.. I can't help myself. I love that site.


Until next time
May the odds be ever in your favor

Manda
(The Glittery Nerd)t
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...