Saturday, April 27, 2013

Reading slumps

H there Blogosphere,

I can't believe how long it has been since I have written a blog. My sincere apologies. I've been keeping pretty frequent with my YouTube videos, so I will try and be just as consistent with the blog from here on out.

I am still struggling with possibly the longest reading slump I have ever had, in my life. I am still reading but it has been a really slow process. I don't know what it is, and I don't know what to do to get out of it. The book that I am currently reading (Prodigy, by Marie Lu) is amazing and I am loving, I just can't seem to pick it up, it's incredibly frustrating.

I'm just going to keep on doing what I can. Making videos and writing blogs and maybe one day I will snap out of this god awful slump.

I've just posted a new video on YouTube, you should check it out. It's a 2013 reading challenge. Books that I really do hope to get to though out 2013.




Until next time
May the odds be ever in your favor

Manda
(The Glittery Nerd)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...