Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Bout of books challenges

Hi here Blogosphere,

So when I seem this challenge I knew I had to take part. This challenge is hosted by Medusa's Library, and you basically need to create a soundtrack for one of your favorite books. The book that I have chosen is Legend by Marie Lu. I could chose just or album for this book, so I've created my own soundtrack.




My Soundtrack for legend: (Listen to the playlist on Spotfy here)

1. Radioactive - Imagine Dragons
2. Leave out all the rest - Linkin Park
3. Let the Flames begin - Paramore
4. A Little Bit longer - Jonas Brothers
5. The Phoenix - Fallout Boy
6. Gone to soon - Simple Plan
7. Zombie - the Pretty Reckless
8. Who am I Living For - Katy Perry
9. We are Broken - Paramore
10. Somewhere I Belong - Linkin Park
11. Shimmy- System of a Down
12. Alone Together - Fallout Boy
13. Are you Alive - Michael Paynter
14. Clair De Lune - Flight Facilities ft Christine Hoberg

My music choices are gritty but I that's what I see when I read this book. Make sure you check out medusa's library and bout of books


Until next time
May the odds be ever in your favor

Manda
(The Glittery Nerd)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...