Monday, May 20, 2013

Bout of Books - it's a wrap

Hi there Blogosphere,

We made it! We participated in and survived the bout if books read-a-thon. While I didn't finish many books, I still Managed to read more than I would normally in a week. So for its a win! I will absolutely be taking part in the next read-a-thon, and a huge thank you to the girls a bout of books for hosting it. I've had fun.

How did you all fair in the read-a-thon? (If you took park) and will you / would you take part again?

For one last time here is my updates,

Book currently reading - Girl of Nightmares - Kendare Blake
Books completed - 2(Dead Ever After - Charlaine Harris, glitches - Marissa Meyer)
Pages read since last update - 100
Pages read in total - 100


Until next time
May the odds be ever in your favor

Manda
(The Glittery Nerd)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...