Friday, November 8, 2013

So Many Books, So little Time.

Hi There Blogosphere, I know, i know, i am a horrible blogger. I have spent a lot of time in the last few months on youtube. i really love making videos on youtube and interacting with the wonderful booktube community.

But i do really want to try and make an effort on the blog. I generally find reviewing videos is much easier in written word, i tend to ramble when i make videos. So i primarily would like to do review here. I'm going to try and set a day that is blog day. The day that you as blog readers can rely on the fact that i will have a blog up. I'm going to aim for maybe Wednesdays, maybe a on random days there will be more but if i can give you one solid day that i can stick to that would be good.

But that is all i have for you for now. I've just posted a new video up on youtube, #fridayreads. check it out if you want to know what i will be reading this weekend.


Until Next Time
May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor

Manda
(The Glittery Nerd)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...