Friday, December 20, 2013

I want to go to Hogwarts

Hi There Blogosphere, 

I feel like i should apologise again for my lack of posting this month. I've been taking part in Vlogmas on youtube and it takes up a lot more time than i thought it would. But we are on the how stretch to vlogmas now, with only 5 days until Christmas day. 

So i was sitting here today, thinking what i should post, and i started thinking, well what book worlds would i like to live in. The more i thought about it, the more i thought, i read way too much dystopians for there to be multiple choices. There really is only one world that i would love to live in (from books that i have read). So basically, i want to go to Hogwarts. 

The Harry Potter universe is my book land of choice. Of course i would want to be a witch and not just a lowly muggle! The day my acceptance letter to Hogwarts arrived would be the best day of my life. Of course i would hope to be sorted into Gryffindor, (maybe i would do a Harry and chant for Gryffindor). I have been sorted into Slytherin on Pottermore though, i was given the choice between Ravenclaw and Slytherin, thought i'd walk on the wild side for the game. 

Even with the bad, the Harry Potter Universe as so many more perks. All the washing and cleaning done with magic, ahh the life. Of course there is the terror of Voldermort but it quite honestly doesn't differ from the world we live in today, there is still evil around, but at least i'd have magic. When it comes to jobs, i would of course want to be an Auror, magical law enforcement. I could see this job having so many perks. 

I'm sure some day i will read a book that gives me another world i would like to experience. But until then, Harry Potter land is it. Every other book land i would want to quietly observe from and invisible position, particularly the Hunger Games universe, i think that would be intriguing to see, but devestating to take part in. 

What book worlds would you like to live in?

Until Next Time
May the Odds be Ever in Your Favor

Manda
(The Glittery Nerd) 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...