Monday, January 6, 2014

Best Books of 2013

Hi There Blogosphere,

So it's 2014! I hope you all had an amazing new years!

I know i've said it before but i really want to make sure that this year i at least put one post on the blog a week. I'm aiming for Wednesdays. I'm hoping to put a lot more reviews on here. I've mentioned on my YouTube channel before but i think i write reviews way better than speak them. Basically i take a lot more time on written reviews and can filter out my rambling.

But i thought in the meantime that i would share with you a video that i posted on Christmas Eve. Where i spoke about all of my favourite books for 2013. Please let me know if you want any more details on the books that i talked about in this video.




Until Next Time
May the Odds be Ever in You Favor

Manda
(The Glittery Nerd)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...