Wednesday, November 12, 2014

I've Been a Bad Blogger

Hi There Blogosphere,

Are you ready for the traditional "i'm sorry for my lack of posting, post"? There is no good excuse other than i'm lazy! I do apologize for that.

I have been thinking about the blog a lot lately though. My intention for this blog was for it to be a place for everything i love. I chose the screen name the Glittery Nerd because i wanted to mix my love for beauty products with my love for all things nerdy (books, gaming, movies and techy type stuff) and i've not done that. I'm trying to decide how i would like to work that all into the blog.

I'm contemplating moving my blog over to wordpress as well... so if that occurs in the near future i will let you know. I'm just going to have a play around with things until i find a solution that i like.

Basically everything is up in the air with the blog and i dont know what i'm doing, other than i would still like to continue blogging as well as making YouTube videos.

I have been a little bit more consistent with YouTube so to make up for my laziness here is my latest Book Haul.



Until Next Time
May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour

Manda
(The Glittery Nerd)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...