Sunday, December 7, 2014

Holiday Gift Guide for the Supernatural Fan

Hi There Blogosphere,

So as you may or may not know i am a MASSIVE supernatural fan (best show ever). So i thought what better way to start a gift guide series then to start with something near to my heart. I have chosen some of my most coveted items, as well as some i already own.

1. Pop Vinyl Figures. 
    I have a soft spot in my heart for these figures.
Crowley
Dean

Sam
I purchase my figures from an Australian site, Popcultcha. Shipping is pretty fast if you live in Australia. Other online sites i have seen these figures on is Barnes & Noble and Amazon.

2. Clothing
I haven't searched high and low for supernatural clothing, but i have found some great stuff on sites like Etsy and Red Bubble. Pick your favorite and you're good to go.
Available at Etsy
3. Books
There are some pretty awesome Supernatural books out there. I was lucky to find some of the books that i own in book shops locally but i'm sure these books can be ordered online also. Simply search Supernatural and you'll see a lot!
Buy it on Book Depository
4. Phone Cases
Really go now to Etsy and type in Supernatural, now take your pick. 
Available on Etsy

These are just some of the things that i drool over when i look for supernatural items. One of my favourite things to do is go to Etsy and simply type in Supernatural. You will be bombarded with jewelry, phone cases, shirts and so many other items. I promise you any of these items would make any supernatural fan happy. 

Until next time
May the Odds be Ever in your Favour

Manda
(The Glittery Nerd)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...