Saturday, April 11, 2015

Book Review | Great Zoo of China

Hi There Blogosphere,



So... Long time no see. If you follow me over on YouTube you would know why i have been, um, neglecting my blog. I started a studying at University again this year.. my life is currently revolving around anatomy, bioscience and occupational therapy. I'm doing the best i can to get back on top of blogging and YouTube but i'm sure you will all understand that my education comes first.



So since i haven't posted a review in a while i thought i would share a video that i uploaded a little while ago. Its a review of the Great Zoo of China by Matthew Reilly. I hope you enjoy!.





Until Next Time,

May The Odds be ever in you Favour.



Manda

(The Glittery Nerd)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...