Sunday, August 30, 2015

Troll Mountain Book Review

Hi There Blogosphere,



I've been fairly busy with uni lately, but have managed to keep a good schedule going for my youtube uploads. I thought i would share the review i did recently of Troll Mountain by Matthew Reilly. I'm hoping to review more books, i'm not 100% sure if i'll do videos or blogs yet. I'll see how it all works out.

 Title:  Troll Mountain
 Author: Matthew Reilly
 Release Date: June 1st 2015 (In Book Form)
 Published by: Macmillan Australia
 Pages: 240
 Buy This Book: Dymocks

Synopsis: A Tribe of Humans that live in the valley are being killed by an unknown disease. The troll of Troll mountain are rumoured to have an elixir that will cure this horrible disease.

When Raf's sister becomes ill, he seeks the help of the tribal elders, who refuse him. So Raf decides to take matters into his own hands. Raf travels to Troll Mountain to steal the elixir...

My Rating: 3.5 out of 5 Stars.









I hope you enjoyed the video.



Until Next Time

May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor



Manda

(The Glittery Nerd)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...