Sunday, January 10, 2016

2016 Goals | YouTube, Blogging and Reading

Hi There Blogosphere,

So today i uploaded a 2016 goals video to my Youtube Channel. Since i filmed that video i have been thinking about things that i would like to do specifically on this blog. So I'm slowly coming up with some feature that i would like to have on the blog, not all of which are book related (i hope that's ok). So here is what i'm thinking:
  • TBR Spotlight - I've noticed this other other bloggers pages, (i first seen in on Alyssa's blog, check her out here she is amazing) where they talk about a book that they have on there TBR. Now i have around 500ish books unread on my shelves and maybe picking a random book every now and then and discussing this book might help me get through some of the books i've owned for a long time! I will mostly likely add a section where i discuss why i want to read this book, or maybe why i've changed my mind
  • Movie Spotlight - Same situation as the TBR Spotlight. I haven't seen this on anyone else's blog but i thought i would just convert the concept to movies as well. 
  • Music Monday's - This was something that i used to do on my YouTube channel. Where i would make a playlist of songs that i've been loving for the last month, based off of my Live.Fm account. I'm going to move it on to the blog, hopefully i can find somewhere i can set up a playlist to share the music.. (still a work in progress) 
So i really want to come up with more features for the blog, and i'm sure i will over time, but this is what i've come up with for now.

Until Next Time
May the Odds be Ever in your Favour

Manda
(The Glittery Nerd)


P.S here is my goals video if you would like to check it out. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...