Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!!!!

Hi there Blogosphere,

So i know i have been a very bad blogger. I had every intention in 2015 to blog more, but well... that clearly didn't work out for me. I have been trying to do more video reviews, but i really do prefer writing them down, maybe i should settle for a nice mix of both?

I'm not going to make promises that 2016 will see me blogging regularly, even though this is what i hope to do. I'm going to try and make use of the schedule feature, and aim for 1 post a week for now, As well as posting any video i reviews i do here as well. While books is the focus of most of my social media presence i may include some posts about other things, like university for example. but we'll see how i go.

Here's hoping to more blog posts this year!

Until Next Time
May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favour!

Manda
(The Glittery Nerd)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...