Thursday, January 28, 2016

How i Organise my Goodreads Shelves.

Hi There Blogosphere,

So i've been spending some time recently organising my goodreads shelves. I've recently discovered that i can create more mutually exclusive shelves and i've become a bit obsessed. I don't know if anyone is going to be interested but i thought i would share how my shelves are being organised.


  • My Currently Reading and Read shelves remain the same, i think its pretty obvious what these shelves mean. 
  • Want To Read (To-Read) - So this shelf displays on Goodreads as To-Read. I wish i could change the name but this shelf has become the list of books that i want to buy. This means books that i don't own yet but i'm interested in reading. 
  • TBR-Owned-Books - This is the list of books that i currently own, but have yet to read. I wanted a better way to keep track of not only books i own by books that i still need to read in my personal collections.
  • DNF -  This is the last of my mutually exclusive shelves. It's probably fairly self explanatory but these are the books that i did not finish and have no plans of ever finishing. 
The rest of my bookshelves are, i think, fairly self explanatory. For example: Own, is simply the books that i physically own, and the years (2015, 2014 etc) represent the years that i read those books in. 

I'm not the great organization but hopefully i've got my goodreads in a place that is organised and if someone wants to browse my shelves this will help them out. 

Until Next Time
May the Odds be Ever in Your Favour. 

Manda
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...