Monday, February 8, 2016

Music Monday | February 2016

Hi There Blogosphere,

It's the beginning of a new month and that means it's time for another music monday. This month i really didn't listen to too many songs, i got Netflix... But i still did listen to music and these are my top 10 from the month based on what scrobbled in last.fm.



  1. Friend Like Me - From "Aladdin" Ne-Yo
    • This song was originally featured in Aladdin as sung my Robin Williams as the Genie. 
    • It was recently released on the Album We Love Disney. 
    • It is such a catchy song, and i love Ne-Yo's take on it. 
  2. Don't Threaten Me With a Good Time - Panic! at the Disco
    • Can be found on Panic! at the Disco's 2016 album Death of a Bachelor
    • I just love Panic! at the Disco. Their songs always have me hooked. 
  3. All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
    • Featured on the album Title. 
    • This is one of my favourite songs to sing loudly! 
  4. 22 - Alex Goot, Feat. Sam Tsui, Kurt Schneider, ATC and King the Kid
    • Originally by Taylor Swift on the album Red
    • I adore Alex Goot's covers. He never fails to amaze and the other YouTubers on this track are equally talented. 
  5. Applause - Lady GaGa
    • Feature on the album ArtPop
    • i wasn't a fan of Lady GaGa's newest album. I love this song from it however, i like that it's got a good hook that reels you in. 
  6. Because We Can - Bon Jovi
    • Featured on the album What About Now
    • I enjoy some good Bon Jovi, he always has such driving beats and this song along with an amazing hook gets me singing everytime. 
  7. Berzerk - Eminem
    • Features on the album The Marshall Mathers LP2
    • I loved this album from Eminem. I was a huge fan of all the throwback songs to the first Marshall Mathers LP. Berzerk is a good song for when you're angry. Its loud, and it's hard. 
  8. Best Song Ever - One Direction
    • Features on the album Midnight Memories
    • I've said it before, i can't help but love One Directions smooth pop beats. And Look it's in the title, it's the BEST SONG EVER. 
  9. Breaking the Habit - Linkin Park
    •  Features on the album Meteora
    • I don't know if this song will ever not feature on my top 10. It's my favourite, Linkin Park are my Favourite. 
  10. Cake By the Ocean - Dnce
    • Debut single from Joe Jonas's new band Dnce. 
    • I've always had a soft spot for the Jonas Brothers and when Joe started his own band i had to look into the song. I Love it! I love the beat that makes you want to dance. It's just a fun song and i can't wait to see what Dnce has for us in the future. 
Well, there you have it. This is my top 10 for February 2016. All catchy songs, that evoke different emotions but i love them all the same. 

Tell me what you favourite song was from February? 

Until Next Time
May the Odds be Ever in your Favour

Manda
(The Glittery Nerd)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...