Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Top 5 Wednesdays | Best Suggested Books you Loved #T5W

Hi There Blogosphere,

I've decided to take part in Top 5 Wednesdays. T5W was created by Lainey who is an amazing Booktuber. If you would like to find out more about T5W, checkout the goodreads group.

Most of the books i read where in one way or another suggested to me, usually from watching videos on Booktube. I very rarely get suggested books personally. These books will be books that i found only because i heard about them on Booktube and wouldn't have found them otherwise. So lets do this thing!

5.
 I very rarely see Rainbow Rowell books in Australian bookstores (at least in the area i live). I wish i could remember who it was that spoke about this book, but i am so very grateful. I loved this book, and i was once that IT person so i just got Lincoln. I also rarely read contemporary books, so chance of me picking this up on my own were pretty slim, but i am glad i did. 







4.
Another contemporary. I didn't know what to expect with this one. Not only did i love the format it was written in, but that ending!










3.
Ahh Jennifer L. Armentrout. To this day i have still only read Obsidian, i don't know why because man  did i love this book. I don't even care that people can see the resemblance to Twilight, i love them too. And Daemon... Whew!









2.
Splitting 1 and 2 is hard. I seen Illuminae doing the rounds when a lot of the booktubers got the ARC. I bought into the hype but boy am i glad. This has got to be one of the most unique experiences i've ever had while reading a book. I felt like i was a part of the story.








1.
I actually remember who i heard about this book from. April! i never thought to check out Matthew Reilly's books before i seen April talking about this one.  I had seen this books in stores but avoided it because i wrongfully assumed that i wouldn't like it. April mentions dragons and that was all i needed to pick it up. To this day i have never read a book more action packed then this one. I LOVED it!







So there you have it. My top 5 suggest books that i loved. Let me know yours? You can never have too many books to look forward to.

Until Next Time
May the Odds be Ever in Your Favour

Manda
(The Glittery Nerd)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...